With a long history of serving Addison, Remington’s wanted to create a new website that gave them an updated look, while maintaining the classic brand they had established, was mobile responsive, and had easy-to-use backend capabilities for updating their daily specials.
- To appeal to younger demographic in Addison and North Dallas
- To come across as unique and cool, but still maintain class
- To reflect the level of class that their establishment is known for
- To allow for easy reservation booking
- Developed a fully responsive site for the best user experience on desktop, tablet, and mobile
- Created a daily specials section that allows management to update it without coding each day
- Incorporated Opentable integration on the front page (date, time, party number, find a table)
- Utilized design to create a modern yet professional appearance
- Staged a photoshoot to display the amazing food they are known for
- Developed copywriting specific to their brand
The client was very pleased with the final website and has engaged with TIK:TALK for on-going services. On top of managing their website, they have also turned to us for management of their e-mail marketing campaigns and social media profiles. In the time since the website has gone live, they have noticed a spike in new customers, especially in the younger market. They are also very happy with the backend capabilities and how easy it is to make updates.